response, an award-winning publication, is the official magazine of United Methodist Women and is published by the national office. Each issue will touch your heart, stir your soul, and challenge your mind. Topics and issues cover spiritual growth, mission outreach and reports on our local, national and international work.
response features include:
- Bible studies
- opportunities for spiritual growth and development
- program suggestions
- articles on where the Pledge to Mission money goes
- regular features such as "Bright Lights" and "Responsively Yours"
response helps United Methodist Women reach out to:
- New and potential members of United Methodist Women
- Every woman in your church who shares our commitment to mission and welfare of women, youth, and children
- High school and college students, especially the young women in your congregation
- Sunday school teachers who can share response mission stories with all ages
- Leaders in your congregation, including your pastor, who will appreciate knowing more about the women's role in your church's mission outreach
- Your friends and neighbors in other faith communities who share our passion for children and youth and for social justice